It blocks external substances and protects the wound safely by preventing the breathing vent from getting sweaty.
Wound protection sterilization pad
Benzalkonium disinfectant is added to disinfect the wound and protect it from bacteria
Hypoallergenic polyethylene mesh
When peeled off, it does not stick to the wound and is hypoallergenic.
Convenient all-in-one band
Adhesive tape and cotton pad are attached together, so it is easy to use
By using a pad with good absorbency and a hypoallergenic adhesive, it can be used conveniently without irritation to the skin even on sore wounds.
How to use
1. After cleaning the area to be attached with saline or disinfectant, open the sterile package and remove one side of the unfolded release paper behind the band.
2. After attaching the pad so that it is in the center, remove the other side and press gently to make it adhere.
3. If the pad area is wet or dirty, replace it with a new one.
*If it does not come off easily, it can be easily removed by moistening it with lukewarm water.
Precautions before use
– Clean and dry the wounded area before use.
– When removing the dressing, remove it while keeping the angle between the dressing and the skin level.
– If symptoms such as rash or itching appear during use, discontinue use and consult a doctor or pharmacist.
– People with sensitive skin should be careful when using it.
– Do not reuse this product for single use.