Precautions before use
1. Wash your hands thoroughly before use.
2. Fully familiarize yourself with how to use it.
3. Check the expiration date of the product.
4. Do not use products with damaged packaging.
5. Attach the wound and water around the wound with the moisture removed.
6. As this product is supplied in a sterilized state, only sterilized products that have no packaging material damage and have not passed their expiration date should be used.
How to use and how to operate
1. Before using the product, clean the wounded area and dry it.
2. Open the individual packaging of the product.
3. Remove the release paper to expose the adhesive side.
4. With the adhesive side facing the wound, attach 1/4 of the product first and then completely cover the wound. (Please cut it larger than the size of the wound.)
5. The product absorbs the exudate from the wound and swells up white.
6. Remove the product when it no longer swells, or replace it with a new one within 3 days of use.
How to store and manage after use
1. This product is for single use only and must not be reused.
2.Replace with a new one within 3 days of use.
Precautions for use
1. Do not use on infections or deep wounds.
2. Do not use on eyes and mouth.
3. Do not use for patients with sensitive skin.
4. Do not apply to third-degree burn wounds.
5. This product is not applicable to patients with medical factors that prevent proper use of this product.
– Use after consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
– If any reaction such as fever, itchiness, pain, skin bleaching, or allergic reaction occurs, consult a specialist.
– Stored in packaging in an indoor display case, etc.
– Store away from high temperature and humidity.