· 5cm x 7cm (Pad 2.5 x 4) 100pcs
· 6cm x 9cm (Pad 3 x 5) 100pcs
· 9cm x 9cm (Pad 5 x 5) 50pcs
· 9cm x 12cm (Pad 5 x 6.5) 50pcs
· 9cm x 15cm (Pad 5 x 9.5) 50pcs
· 9cm x 20cm (Pad 5 x 14.5) 50pcs
· 9cm x 25cm (Pad 5 x 19.5) 50pcs
· 9cm x 30cm (Pad 5 x 24.5) 50pcs
· 9cm x 35cm (Pad 5 x 29.5) 50pcs
How to use
1. Clean the wounded area.
2. Remove the release paper on the back and gently attach to the wounded area.
– Change 1 sheet to the affected area once or several times a day.
– Do not stick to the same area for a long time.
· Use this product according to your doctor’s prescription as skin problems may occur depending on your constitution.
· Discontinue use if skin hypersensitivity symptoms such as rash, redness, or itching appear after use.
· Follow your doctor’s prescription for use in infants/infants with sensitive skin.
· Do not use on the affected area or the same area for a long time.