2.5cm – Use on fingers, neck, or areas with thin muscles
3.75 cm – Used in women with less muscle development, the elderly and children
5 cm – Most commonly used
7.5cm – The wide side of the tape makes it easy for athletes with large muscles to use it
* 5cm or 7.5cm products can be cut using taping scissors and used in various areas.
How to use taping and precautions
1. Instead of attaching it anywhere on the painful area like a plaster, find the beginning and end of the painful muscle exactly and attach it.
2. Since the length of the muscle varies from person to person, cut it according to the length of the muscle and use it while stretching the muscle as much as possible.
3. Stretch the muscle you want to attach as much as possible, and attach the tape without stretching it. (It is correct that the tape is wrinkled after pasting)
4. If you feel any discomfort after taping, remove and reattach.
People with weak skin should not use the tape immediately if the skin becomes itchy or red when using the tape.
5. You can take a bath with the tape attached, and after bathing, dry the taped area with a hair dryer and towel.