How to use
1. Check the cleanliness and abnormalities for using the product.
2. Choose a product of the right size for the desired body part.
3. After determining the area to be compressed, wind the compression band to the desired length and fix it.
4. Check whether compression or gripping conditions are complete in the fixed state.
How to store and manage after use
As it is a disposable product, it is discarded after use. (Do not reuse)
1. Do not use strong pressure or contact with sharp objects.
2. Patients requiring surgical operation, patients with systemic anemia, and pregnant women should use it according to the instructions of the experts and do not use it in direct contact with the wounded area.
3. If you press too hard, you can put a lot of pressure on the area, so wrap it with an appropriate force.
4. As a disposable product, do not reuse the product once used.