How to use
1. Sterilize the product with ethylene oxide gas.
2. Insert the cartridge into the instrument.
3. Make sure the cartridge is securely attached to the instrument and puncture the skin or tissue.
1. Please read this manual thoroughly before use.
2. Before use, check if there is any problem with the package and if the main body is cracked or damaged, check for damage. If something goes wrong, discard the product.
3. Be sure to use only for the designated purpose and do not use it for other purpose.
4. The practitioner should use the equipment after fully understanding the handling operation.
5. After opening, do not touch or place exposed parts to prevent contamination.
6. Do not use this product on patients with factors that cannot be used properly.
7. Do not throw or drop because it is fragile.
8. Be sure to sterilize the product before use.
9. When sterilizing, ethylene oxide gas must be sterilized.