Preparation before use
1. Check the appearance of the product for cracks, deformation, or damage.
2. This product is non-sterile and should be disinfected before use, washed and cooled naturally before use.
How to operate
1. Prepare a cup, alcohol swab, tweezers, and lighter.
2. Disinfect the area to be treated with an alcohol swab.
3. Pick up an alcohol swab with tweezers, light it, put it in the cup for a while, and then take it out.
4. A cupping cup with negative pressure applied is attached to the treatment area.
Storage and management method
1. Store in a dry place at room temperature to avoid dust.
2. It is not disposable, so it can be reused after disinfection.
3. When reusing, familiarize yourself with the preparation and operation method before use.
1. It is not used for any other purpose.
2. Since this product does not have a device to control negative pressure, it is used by medical personnel who can perform cupping professionally.
3. Do not use with strong sound pressure for a long time.
4. After the first 1-2 minutes of use, increase the time and frequency of use.
5. Do not use on sensitive areas.
6. Do not use by drinkers, high blood pressure patients, pregnant women, the elderly, minors, or persons with physical disabilities
7. If there is an abnormality during use, consult a specialist immediately.
8. Be careful about burns when using.