Precautions for use
1. Do not administer it to the next patient.
1) In the case where the person or the other party is hypersensitive to this drug or other amide-based local anesthetic,
2) Patients with trauma (wound) or inflammation at the application site.
3) If you’re pregnant,
2. The next patient should be carefully administered
1) Patients with liver and kidney disease.
2) Since this drug contains propylene glycol, it is carefully administered to patients with sensitive or allergic history.
3. General attention
1) If the person or the other person shows rash or irritation, stop using it, and consult a doctor if symptoms persist.
2) Do not use this drug for more than three months without being supervised by a doctor.
4. Caution in application
1) It is used only for external use and not for eyes or nose.
2) It is preferable not to apply continuously to the same area.
5. Precautions for storage and handling
1) Store it out of reach of infants.
2) Do not store it in a hot or low temperature place above 40°C or in contact with daylight.
3 )Do not throw it away in the fire after use.