E Bella’S is a New High Purity Formula PPC Solution. Combined with Sodium Deoxycholate, L-carnitine and Vitamin B12, which further accelerates lipolysis. It promotes the metabolism of fat cells and dissolves fat cells safely and effectively. E Bella’S has Distinct Differences from the existing contour ampoules. It contains cell growth factors, collagen promotion, and skin antioxidants that help to regenerate skin elasticity and also reduce wrinkles that occur when the fat layer shrinks.
Nanotechnology for High Absorption
Phosphatidylcholine(PPC) Purity 99% Sodium Deoxycholate Purity 99%.
Effective ingredients promotes rapid dissolution of fat cells, increases metabolism and also
promotes activation of L-Carnitine, Vitamin B2,B3, B12.
Contains cell growth factors, collagen promotion, and skin antioxidants that help to prevent wrinkles and maintain skin elasticity in the process of lipolysis EGF, FGF, IGF, SOD, TRX, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8.
How to Use :
Shake vials until the deposited particles are mixed well on the bottom.
In case of abdomen/waist, 0.05~0.2cc requires use points
at a distance of 1 cm apart from each other on a treatment area into the fat layer.
By doing so, you should be used a total of PPC up to 1 vials at a treatment de pending on obesity degree and it’s recommended to repeat this treatment 2〜3 times in 15 days interval (Once every 15 days).
This whole process will end up with reduction of 2~3 inches!
The amount should be adjusted according to the obesity and fat layer thickness.
*Pain and fever may occur If the product is used into the muscle layer instead of the fat layer.
The correct amount of product must be use in the fat layer.
1. You should give injections subcutaneously in localized fat deposits because PPC solution can dissolve muscles and nerves. Therefore do not use it on the areas below knees where nerves are densely located.
2. The main component of PPC is extracted from soybeans. Do not use it for patients with soybeans allergy.
3. Do not mix with other solutions.
4. Use a correct dose for the treatment area.
5. Do not mix with other solutions.
6. Avoid irritating skin procedures/treatments or massage the treatment area.
8. Not use on sensitive skin with red spots, itchiness or irritation.
7. Avoid application on the wounded areas and eczema or dermatitis spots.
8. If the product gets into your eyes immediately flush your eyes with water
9. Be careful not to damage the container. It may cause injuries.
10. It’s not suitable for people with atopic dermatitis, dermatitis, heart disease, diabetes, cancer, stroke disease, a rteriosclerosis, underlying medical conditions, or pregnant women
Avoid friction in the treatment area, wearing tight clothes(ex. tight jeans because it may cause blistering or bruising),
doing exercises, drinking alcohol and eating high-fat foods. Please adjust your diet, drink over 1~2L of lukewarm water daily
after the treatment, take a good rest