How to use
1. Checking package and contamination of item.
2. Checking expiration (3 years from manufacturing date)
3. Performer should use item after fully understanding how to use it.
4. Disinfect on performed or treated area with alcohol.
Use and Operation
1. Select needle which is matching characteristics of performing area.
Select ROUND(R) for drawing line and FLAT(F) for filling area.
2. Be apart the approved machine and needle sleeve.
3. Connect needle to transmission shaft.
4. Reassemble needle sleeve of machine, being careful not to bend or damage the needle.
(Machine : Permanent makeup machine)
5. After machine operation, adjust the rotation speed appropriately.
How to Storage and manage after using
1. Stop the machine and pull the needle out from machine after performance.
2. This is disposable needle and prohibit re-use.
1. Do not place on the floor after opening for prevent infection of exposed area.
2. Do not use item which is opened, damaged, defromend or contaminated.
3. Do not use item which ha expired.
4. Do not re-use.(Disposable)