How to use
1. Open the sterile paper and take out the AcuPro Guide.
2. Insert the AcuPro Guide into the cartridge and adjust to the desired depth of treatment.
3. After the procedure, replace with a new guide
* Remove the red stopper right before the procedure.
1. It is a sterilized disposable product. Dispose of properly after use.
2. Do not use products that are judged to have compromised the sterility of the product, such as packaging damage, discoloration, or poor adhesion.
3. This product can only be used with AcuPro cartridges.
4. Keep out of reach of children and safe from chemicals, excessive humidity and temperature.
5. Be sure to check the expiration date, and do not use products that have passed the expiration date.
6. The depth adjustment position formed on the AcuPro cartridge can be adjusted to 1, 3, 5, or 7mm, but the actual treatment depth varies depending on the patient’s skin condition and area, so do not rely solely on the adjusted position.